Regulärer Preis: 7,95 €
Für 1 Guthaben kaufen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Von Michael Ivanov Am hilfreichsten 18.09.2017
Great book! Very short and to the point!
Cubans 12 rules for startups
1. Don't start a company unless its an obsession
2. if you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession
3. Hire people who would love working there
4. Sales cure all. Know how your company will make money and how you actually will make sales
5. Know your core competencies and focus on being great at them
6. Coffee is for closers
7. No offices
8. Go with what you know for technology. If you know Apple use it. Let people use what they know
9. Keep the organization flat. If you have managers reporting to managers you'll create politics
10. Never ever buy swag for others.
11. Never ever hire a PR firm. Whenever you read or consume information related to your field hit the email of the person publishing it and introduce yourself. Once you establish a communication with that person make yourself available and be a source for them.
12. Make the job fun for employees and keep an eye on the stress levels.
12 Cuban Mantras for success.
1. Time is more valuable than money
2. Commit to random acts of kindness
3. Once you think you have every preparation covered you have to go for it
4. Work hard play hard
5. Don't let fear be a road block
6. Expect the unexpected
7. It's ok to yell or be yelled at
8. Everybody gets down. It's about how easy you get up again.
9. It's not whether the glass is half empty or half full. It's about who is pouring in the water. Doing your best to control your destiny
10. It's not in the dreaming it's in the doing
11. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered
Biggest mistake people make is to get greedy.
12. You only have to be right once
2 von 2 Hörern fanden diese Rezension hilfreich